You can benefit from our years of experience, as well as from the professional and reliable manner in which we conduct business. LYONS BILLING SOLUTIONS LLC helps you find the right solutions to meet all
An overview of our benefits:
- Front Office: The billing and claims process takes the biggest hit from a lack of information gathered at the front desk. I have managed the front office and know this first hand. Insurance
verification is a small process, but when done can save time and money. Verification of deductibles being met and collection of co-payments can be problematic as well. Lyons has the ability to
identify challenges and make suggestions to increase revenue. Lyons can assist in training your staff, your providers and everyone else who impacts billing. By taking care up front, you minimize
agony on the back end.
- Follow up: A very common statement is, “what does not get measured does not get done”. I have work for over 10 years as a medical billing and coding instructor for the private sector. With that
said, I have seen trends is a lack of follow-up and have made it a policy in the classroom as well as in business setting to set metrics to identify that objectives are being met, and follow up is a
key goal at Lyons. Follow up is absolutely necessary in order to lessen the blow of claim denials. It may take some effort, but it’s well worth it to research the cause of procedure denials. You’d be
surprised how many millions of dollars are left improperly reimbursed every year due to the fact that the billing staff didn’t properly investigate denied claims.
- You pay for what you get: Therefore, Lyons utilizes high tech billing software to facilitate accurate claim submission and reduces claims rejections through a clearinghouse who specializes in
working with Lyons. Keeping up with all the diagnostic codes and different insurance policies can be exhausting, but there are many software providers that will automatically update codes and
requirements. This cuts down on your research time, allowing your billing team to spend more time double-checking claims to make sure they meet every single requirement. Another benefit of automation
is that software systems can streamline the documentation process and flag items that need to be resolved before claims are submitted.
- Clearinghouse: Our clearinghouse’s commitment to service stretches across the clearinghouse, payer and provider communities. We believe by working together, we can improve industry
efficiencies and reduce health care costs. Our clearinghouse is committed to working with other clearinghouses to provide added value to all of our partnerships. The clearinghouse Lyons uses has
connectivity to over 1,400 national payers, as well as proactively establishes both exclusive relationships and direct connectivity with payers. Lyons utilizes top quality when it comes the legal
commitment of clearinghouses in insurance billing and has established exclusive relationships with:
- Allegiance Benefit Plan Management, Inc.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Montana
- Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc.
- Minnesota Department of Health
Interested? Get in touch with us at +1 619 701-9986+1 619 701-9986. We look forward to talking to you.